[3830] IARU N4OGW SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rt_clay@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] IARU N4OGW SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 12:06:25 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N4OGW
Operator(s): N4OGW
Station: N4OGW

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    79    0      11
   80:   187    0      25
   40:   450    0      46
   20:   607    0      51
   15:   421    0      41
   10:    26    0      13
---------------------------
Total:  1770    0     187  Total Score = 954,448

Club:

Team:

Comments:

A fun contest, although I wish we had the conditions of a few days earlier! This
was the first serious contest using "real" antennas at my qth. Everything mostly
worked, except for some remote-switch problems. On Saturday morning I had 1 hour
of incredible rate to EU, and then the band seemed to die rapidly. All downhill
from there...a lot of low-point q's.  No JA's on 15 here except for JARL.

the new station (2 towers 100', 70'):
10m: 6 el @ 67'
15m: 6/6 @ 70/38' lower fixed EU
20m: 4/4 @ 100/50' lower fixed EU
40m: 2 el EF 240 @ 100', dipole
80m: dipole @ 90'
160m: same old inverted L in a tree, beverage

2x K2/100, AL1500, SB1000

Now for Dennis...I am 5.5 hours from the coast, but so far exactly on the
predicted path.

73,
Tor N4OGW