[3830] ARI IK8LXI M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARI IK8LXI M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 08:55:03 -0700
                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: IK8LXI
Operator(s): IK8LXI - IK8UND - IZ8DSX - IZ8FDG-IZ8GCE
Station: IK8LXI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AV
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    9      3       0      10
   80:   49     47       0      32
   40:   81    123       9      51
   20:  120    216      29      49
   15:   25      0       0      18
   10:    0      0       0       0
------------------------------------
Total:  259    414      38     160  Total Score = 157,440

Second experience for IK8LXI team. Again lot of fun, but very poor conditions on
15 and 10 meters. We hoped to improve much more with the effort of Gaetano -
iz8gcb, an young but good cw operator, also very good job on rtty by Lou IZ8DSX
and our chairman Nello IK8LXI. Good start with loud NA signals, then night job
to keep a decent rate. Main disappointment was sunday propagation, very short
and poor. BTW we did better then last year, and our target is to improve the 9th
position from last year. Let's see...CU all in 2006.
Sal, IK8UND
on behalf of IK8LXI team
(IK8LXI-IK8UND-IZ8DSX-IZ8FDG-IZ8GCB)