[3830] SPDX RTTY WA2ETU SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY WA2ETU SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 10:10:45 -0700
                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: WA2ETU
Operator(s): WA2ETU
Station: WA2ETU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WNY

   80:   21    58     3
   40:  178  1252    48
   20:  382  3512    71
   15:   11   105     8
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  592  4927   130  Continents = 6  Total Score = 3,843,060

Conditions were bad for the first several hours of the contest.  15M was not
open and signals on 20M were weak with severe QSB.  WX was not good locally.  (A
few days ago it was in the 80's and as I write this it is snowing and 36F.)
Eventually, signals improved on 20M and 15M had a little activity to South
America.  When 40M and 80M became active there was a very high noise level.
However, I enjoyed the contest.  I thought there was very good activity from the
SP stations.  Managed to work all the providences missing "S" on 40M and "K" on
20M.  None on 80M or 15M.  The six continents came quickly with Africa being the
last.  Hard to get alot of multipliers with so little activity on 15M.