[3830] WPX SSB WF1L SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WF1L SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 07:26:37 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WF1L
Operator(s): WF1L
Station: WF1L

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:    1
   10:    5

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Lots of noise on 40/80/160 at my QTH (a disappointment) and 15 likes to "jazz"
my computer.  10 didn't seem to have many users when I was on the band. Gained a
couple of new countries, HI on 80 (still need AK) and CA on 160 toward my single
band WAS so considered the time expended as overall successful.

Guess I'll have to work on my antennas some more.  Ground mounted vertical needs
more radials.