[3830] Commonwealth VA7ST Restricted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth VA7ST Restricted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 07:32:54 -0800
                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest, CW

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Restricted LP
QTH:

Total:  74  Total Score = 10,200

A really fun contest -- as usual I forgot about it till I heard CQ BERU on the
bands. Started six hours after the contest began, and only spent about 3 hours
but enjoyed every minute. Lots of G and VE activity. Was pleasantly surprised to
work Zambia and Malta back to back. Was great to see 15M open up to EU on
Saturday morning.

Only worked 20 and 15, as 10 is a goner. 20M was great though -- some signals
from G, GW, GM boomed in like they were nextdoor. Others were very weak, just
above the noise.

My score includes about 14 20-point call area bonuses (VE and ZL). I used N1MM's
Jubilee scoring which is close to Commonwealth but no bonus calcs, so had to
hand assemble the final score.

Thanks for the contacts. See you next year.