[3830] NA Sprint RTTY VA7ST LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY VA7ST LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:12:52 -0800
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

   80:    3      .2
   40:   95       2
   20:   47      .8
---------------------

Team: TCG Volunteers

Comments:

* FT-920
* N1MM + MMTTY
* 3 ele tribander
* 40 delta loop
* 80 delta loop

Didn't feel strong anywhere. 20M was noisy here, so couldn't work all the
stations I knew were in there. 40M was the go-to band for me, as 80M was a lost
cause.

Unfortunately, most left 20M before it was closed for me, and 40M is always hard
to work till after 0200z here. That band picked up for the last hour so I went
back to it after a quick try on 80M.

Had planned to rig up a 40M vertical Moxon rectangle today, but ended up just
reorienting the delta loop to point SE-NW. It worked OK, but need something more
for 40 if it's the money band these days.

Had fun. Thanks for all the contacts.