[3830] ARRLDX SSB WX3B M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WX3B M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 05:56:30 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): N3MNM, AK3Z, NY3A, WX3B
Station: WX3B

Class: M/M HP
QTH: MD

  160:   22    18
   80:   71    47
   40:  103    47
   20:  308    87
   15:  126    67
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  630   226  Total Score = 501,942

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great fun with my new station!

Our team Friday night consisted of

N3MNM, NY3A, AK3Z and WX3B from 8:00pm until 1:00am.

On Friday night I took the helm at 20 meters and pounced on a few JA?s and
other Pacific/Asia Multipliers.  AK3Z took 40, N3MNM worked 20 and NY3A was
working 75.

Saturday was WX3B solo ? 4 hours in the morning and a couple hours Saturday
night in the multiplier pileups.

Great 15 & 20 meter propagation.  Saturday at sunset I was able to run
stations on 40 meters ? a first at my own station.

N3MNM came back for a couple hours to close out the contest on 15 meters.

See you in the WPX contests!

73,

Jim  WX3B