[3830] NAQP RTTY VE9DX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY VE9DX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:48:17 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   39    22
   40:   84    34
   20:  112    37
   15:   60    24
   10:    6     4
-------------------
Total:  301   121  Total Score = 36,421

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I had NO intention of even getting on thus I passed on joining a team.  Maybe I
should have after all.  Took a blast from one guy as I did not go back him fast
enough. Boy did he give it to me both barrels.  Needless to say we did not
exchange reports but for his information...He was way off freq. calling.  I had
plenty to work on or close to my freq.  That being said, I did notice quite a
few called off freq a bit.  Turn ur RIT's off...!  Also if I recall contesting
101.  The proper procedure for a 2 way is.  First: Calls only.  Second: The
station being called gives a report. Third: The caller gives report. Forth: The
QSL TU etc.  Turned out several times I had people call ( you know who you are
as we did not work ) Called and rite into a report.  Others may work you, I
won't.  Now that I have said that... I am more than willing to qsy or anyone.
Always happy to provide the mult anytime.  73 Andy (VE9DX)