[3830] NAQP RTTY NN6NN(@W6XK) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ronl@toto.csustan.edu
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NN6NN(@W6XK) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:47:21 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: NN6NN
Operator(s): W6XK AK6DV N6EE
Station: W6XK

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: CA

   80:  180    48
   40:  253    54
   20:  249    51
   15:  160    43
   10:   18    10
-------------------
Total:  860   206  Total Score = 177,160

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Never could get anything going on 10M. Even 15M was a struggle.  Fortunately,
20, 40 and 80 were in good shape.  Worked W1ZT and KC2NUB and others on the east
coast at 0100z on 80M with strong signals - still full daylight here.

Worked VE2AXO, VA3DX, K3MM, K7SV, and W6YX on all five bands and MANY, MANY
stations on four bands.  Thanks for all the Q's guys.

We were not very successful moving mults or anyone else although we tried hard
to do so.  Guess the propagation just didn't favor it.  Thanks to all of you who
tried.

Highlight: We heard KL1SF S&Ping on 80M and tried various strategies to snag him
without success.  Having him call us on 80M with 4 minutes left in the contest
definitely ended on a high note.  Thanks for AK Sean!

Lots of fun. We had a blast.  See you in the next RTTY contest.
73,
Ron N6EE
Chet W6XK
Chuck AK6DV