[3830] ARRLDX CW ES5QX(@ES5TV) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ES5QX(@ES5TV) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 03:23:45 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: ES5QX
Operator(s): ES5QX
Station: ES5TV

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Jõgeva
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:  875    59
Total:  875    59  Total Score = 147,795

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

Thanks to Tõnno ES5TV for letting me to use his station and 3 over 3 stack.
Unluckily, the kW could not sneak around aurora corner at times, with
100-watters further south and west blowing by with ease. And I am only 58
degrees N.
I was driven mad the second night when a huge pileup developed and I worked
some 10 dupes in a row. When somebody called EI5QX, I finally realized that
the crowd was for a packet spot and not me. Obviously, ES5QX also violates
the 10 dots per call maximum stated by Barry N1EU, like EI5DI and UU7II.
Good thing ES5ES does not do CW. Well, I am waiting for a B-class newcomer
to grab ES5HHH :-)
Thanks to everybody who called or spotted, whether good or bad. Was a fun.