[3830] ARRLDX CW N6HC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6HC@AOL.COM
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N6HC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:21:24 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N6HC
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: N6HC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ORG

  160:    6     5
   80:   43    27
   40:  215    72
   20:  166    49
   15:  234    57
   10:   44    25
-------------------
Total:  708   235  Total Score = 499,140

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

This is not a west coast contest.  It was tough going using low power, a low
tri-bander at 55 feet, no beam on 40 or 80 :>(, and lots of noise from the
weather (terrible rain storms with thunder & lightning) and my old 486-66 noisy
computer and monitor.  I put as much chair time as my 7th decade aged body would
allow.  Guess I'm going to have to fire up my amplifier next time (much to the
chagrin of my neighbors) or consider a DX multi-op expedition for next year.
See you in the SSB contest in a couple of weeks.
Sure was frustrating to listen to some DX stations running a pile-up and seeming
almost never identifying themselves.  They could take a few lessons in contest
operating from N6TJ aka ZF2TJ.
Arnie N6HC