[3830] SS SSB W4CEO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scat42@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W4CEO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:12:17 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W4CEO
Operator(s): W4CEO
Station: W4CEO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NFL

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

First SS from Florida. I'm in a deed restricted community, so my working
conditions were limited.  Used Hamsticks for different bands with the antennas
on my truck in the driveway. The coax ran into my garage where the rig was. All
contacts were S and P.  This is my first log submitted for FCG...it's not large
but I hope it helps.