[3830] OhQP PA3ARM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, PA3ARM@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] OhQP PA3ARM SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:47:25 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: PA3ARM
Operator(s): PA3ARM
Station: PA3ARM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: DX

--------------------
Total:   62     0  CW Mults = 49  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 6,076

Just some impressions es claimed score re mi 5th participation in a row..

Did not expect 20m wud be on so early here since solar flux was moving around 90
(believe). So condx were fair wud say....too bad 20m died at 02.00 AM. First
contact already 16.18Z (K9NW) es finished up wid 63 QSO's in mi log. 40 more!
than 2001/2002 which were mi best so far.

Worked 41 mobiles (TKS gentlemen fer being on the road !!) es 17 counties which
were either never worked before or never confirmed (2) .
Total  counties  never worked before the contest was 32.

Very pleased es still impressed it went so well. Even 40 m worked despite of the
RTTY contest, the poor ant (most stns have difficulties in copying me on that
band) es the usual SSB QRM. In the pile ups on 40m I had no chance

Score:
20 m  53 QSO (1 dupe)
40 m  10 QSO
Mults 49  Claimed score 6076

Working condx (CW only)  :  100W . 20m full size dipole direction US , 40m Inv
vee omni dir.

Thank U all es also in particular WC8VOA who after numerous calls gave me BUTLer
(only worked).............  hi

Cu in 2005 !  (hope)
73
de