[3830] WAE CW K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 18:38:30 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: W/K/N4
Operating Time (hrs): 29.5

   80:    2     2     2
   40:  131   131    25
   20:  444   442    42
   15:  305   305    34
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  882   880   103  Total Score = 414,070

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Heard no European signals on 10 meters.  QRN was bad on 80 and 40, especially
the second night.  We had a dinner party to attend Saturday night and I missed
about 5 hours of prime operating time.  15 meters was actually better than last
year, with Sunday being better than Satuday.  The multiplier totals were up on
40, but pretty static on the other bands.  Thanks for all the European QSOs.  I
am looking forward to the SSB contest in September.  73, John, K4BAI.