[3830] ARRLDX CW FM5BH SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, FM5BH@WANADOO.FR
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW FM5BH SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:33:06 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: FM5BH
Operator(s): FM5BH
Station: FM5BH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FM5

  160:  140    41
   80:  744    58
   40: 1278    57
   20: 1060    58
   15: 1051    59
   10: 1143    56
-------------------
Total: 5416   329  Total Score = 5,345,592

I TOOK A LOT OF FUN !!!
I come back to the paddle after a long time.
I like the heavy pile up
with the US Guys. Hat off to all of them.

I don't like to move the multiplier
from band to band it's rhe why I don't have a bigger score.
I hate also when someone ask me that in the middle
of the pile-up.
Thank you also to 3830 to permit us to read the score immediatly
after the contest.Congratulation to those who put theirs just after the
contest.
73 to all FM5BH http://www.fm5bh.com