[3830] ARRL 10 EA5DFV SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jose.m.femenia@uv.es
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 EA5DFV SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 00:05:41 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: JM08as

   CW:
  SSB:  780   110
-------------------
Total:  780   110  Total Score = 171,600

Well. Just the propa that we can get for the sun numbers this weekend.
I will be more happy with some better conditions to central EU, but only some
short sporadics.
It was amusing to ear strongs USA stations in the sunday nigth pointing the
antenna to the Caribean.

73 de Jose