[3830] SAC CW LA6FJA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW LA6FJA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 05:28:41 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: LA6FJA
Operator(s): LA6FJA
Station: LA6FJA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Raufoss

   80:  276    41
   40:  326    43
   20:  334    46
   15:  134    27
   10:   16     8
-------------------
Total: 1086   165  Total Score = 405,570

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Lots of difficult propation! with Aurora but I had lot of fun :) mni nice pile
due many heavy hours with K index up on 4 , 6 and 8...hmmmm could been
better...I heard nothing....

I think people should learn little about contest attitude and moral... The big
guns from OH/LA coming up on side of you QRG, and this is contest for making
activity in scandinavia?? well lots of BIG GUNS from SM and OH coming 20 hz
offset from your QRG if they hear your have a nice pile with your setup.
They wanna take over your QRG and pile... this happened twice this contest...
Why?? they cannot say they have bad rx..coz they beamed into my direction and
stacked yagi over yagi.....

SELF SPOTTING?
 but the things not stop there. A grooup of us in WWYC(world Young Contesters)
have seen IP adresses of people which are BIG GUNS. they use fake calls to spot
on OH2AQ DX summit.. but we can just list their IP adress and find out excatly
where they are sent from... WHY MUST BIG GUNS USE FAKE CALLS to do self spot on
a cluster?? isnt their antennas good enough??? IS this good contest moral?? we
are young contesters in WWYC and we dont like this at all.......
why use a fake call to arrange your own pile up...dont u have good enough
antennas???  or are you a lid so you must cheat for get more QSOes???

well, the percon which have been observed will get a e-mail from WWYC and the
SAC comity get a copy of the e-mail

73 de Rag LA6FJA see you next year...