[3830] WAE SSB WX3B M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@arrl.net, w2gg@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB WX3B M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:49:16 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B, K1RH, W3JJH, K1RH
Station: WX3B

Class: M/S HP
QTH: md

   80:   59    20    24
   40:   40    74    22
   20:  197   185    36
   15:  345   347    39
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  641   626   121  Total Score = 394,680

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Interesting Contest - Started off Friday night with a perfectly AWFUL 20 meter
band...15 was dead (of course) and 40 & 80 were excellent!

Saturday morning created an unusually good 15 meter opening - I think all Europe
was on 15 because it was the only band open.  Ten was quiet as a mouse on
Saturday.

Saturday night:  40 and 80 were excellent again...and 20 was very poor.  Sunday
morning 15 meter opening was excellent, and though we staged of few carefully
crafted QSYs to 10 meters:  NO EUROPE!

Sunday afternoon 20 meters came back to life for Europe and there were booming
signals all over the band.

Sure hoping 10 meters comes to life someday soon...before CQWW in October.

73,

Jim Nitzberg  WX3B