[3830] WPX CW 9A5E SOSB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW 9A5E SOSB80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 03:19:47 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: 9A5E
Operator(s): 9A5E
Station: 9A5E

Class: SOSB80 HP
QTH: Zagreb

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Another hard weekend ends.
10 hour before contest start finished "visiting"  surgery in local hospital.
As usually WPX CW take part together with my ARDF competition in Ludbreg.
Only way to be on both places was to take some night band and don't lost
to many day time. 80 was choosen this year.
After ending first period at 0520 jump into car drive hour and half to
ARDF start line. Weather was excellent but 30 degrees is litle to much
after working night. Anyway I run 5 miles track faster then anyone else
and won in my category. Celebrating victory forget for sleep and drive
back to location. Get hour of sleep before afternoon period start.
Second morning was very same. Have to take family to picnic location also
one hour and half away from location. Again lot of beer, meet, fun but no
sleep.

This time haven't enough time to prepare receive antennas
so lot of noise and static makes this effort very painfull
with verticals.

Sunday evening blow amp probably because SWR problem .

73 de Robert