[3830] WPX CW KW9N(N9RV) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pmbarkey@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KW9N(N9RV) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 20:32:29 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KW9N
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Indiana
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Had a big dinner party over here that wiped out much of Saturday.
I didn't think conditions would be very good and I thought that
I wouldn't regret missing the opportunity for a serious effort.
Boy was I wrong!

20 meters was extremely good the first night.  Too busy on 20/40
to pay any attention to 15 the first 8 hours, which is not the
way you usually run from here.  Signal strengths were not very
good on Sat on 15 meters, but Sunday signals were crashing in all
day.

No line noise, no bad weather, no rig failures.  Just didn't get
the weekend "reserved."  Congrats to all the big scores.

  - Pat
    N9RV