[3830] UW6N in EA WW RTTY

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] UW6N in EA WW RTTY
From: "Konstantin,(UR5NX)" <ur5nx@vinnitsa.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 16:47:25 +0000
                        EA WW RTTY Contest

Callsign         : UW6N
Operators        : UR5NX
Loc./DXCC/Cont.  : VI / UR / EU
Category         : Single Operator/Single Band/40m
Mode             : RTTY
Club Competition : Ukrainian Contest Club
Contest Date     : 05.04.2003
Default Exchange : 599
Operating Time   : 17:14 h

BAND  QSOs  Valid QSOs  Points  DXCCs  Provinces District
10       0        0         0     0        0        0
15       0        0         0     0        0        0
20       0        0         0     0        0        0
40     144      144       480    38        7        4
80       0        0         0     0        0        0
       144      144       480    38        7        4

Final Score: 480 * (38+7+4) = 23520

I declare that all contest rules and all the rules and the
regulations for amateur radio in my country have been
observed and adhered to.
I'll accept all decisions of the Contest Committee.

Date: 06.APR.2003  Sign:                       Call: UR5NX

Konstantin Khokhlov
P.O. Box 8100
21050 Vinnitsa