[3830] WPX SSB OD5/OK1MU SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OD5/OK1MU SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 05:31:43 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OD5/OK1MU
Operator(s): OK1MU
Station: OD5/OK1MU

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Beirut

   80:    3
   15: 1139
   10: 1623

Worst CONDX to USA after 4 last years from Lebanon - only 105 QSO on ALL bands
(last year abt 600..)! JA standart, abt 330 QSO. Fine numbers QSO in DL - 510
QSO,OK-293,UA-393 and I-234.

Mr. Murphy again sleep on my shack - 2 best morning hours not QRV, becasue some
hoooot job in my QRL office, also BIG problems whit TVI on my 15m monobander
(some local gentlemans realy not happy, hi), DX cluster working only 3,5 hours,
because some BIG local problem whit phone lines,etc., SRI...

Never the less this contest weakend is fine  - many good friends on the air,
nice EU opening on 10m on sunday and also 6 news band points.

This SSB WPX is SURE my last from OD - realy many thanks for ALL QSOs and spots.
If stille need my QSL, send ALL via my mngr OK1TN (OK DX Foundation).

73 de Pavel

wwww.qsl.net/ok1mu