[3830] CQ160 CW PJ2X Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8uvz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW PJ2X Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 08:58:09 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: PJ2X
Operator(s): K8GG  KD9SV  W8UVZ
Station: PJ2X

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Curacao

Total:  QSOs = 1054  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 52  Total Score = 1,128,816

Three ops had a great time from PJ2.  Contesting with a great stn (PJ2T) with
all its goodies and rx antennas we constructed.  And warm wx, too!

Condx good to USA with an usually high QSO total from here.  But EU wasn't so
good for us with weak QSB signals both nites.

Brite spots were having EY8MM call us, along with two VKs and 7 JAs the second
nite.

We couldn't seem to be heard by EA8, 4X, OH0 and DU9.  We called....

Tks for the many who took the trouble to call us.