[3830] NAQP SSB K7VT M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.ocm
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K7VT M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 04:55:40 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K7VT
Operator(s): W0DET,K0UK
Station: K7VT

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: UTAH
Operating Time (hrs): 4hr

  160:    1     1
   80:    1     1
   40:   70    27
   20:   35    16
   15:    4     3
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  112    49  Total Score = 5,488

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Horsethief Pass

Comments:

Since I didnt read the rules well enough, and because we wanted to give out Utah
for GMCC, W0DET and I drove out to a favorite location of ours. We have used
this location for portable FD set up in the past and its a really good loction.
Don, W0DET mobile setup is great and with the location, beautiful weather and
evening moon we gave out Utah to as many GMCC,er that we could find and other
contesters.
It was interesting to hear station like K0DU,W0LSD and even my own station with
K0CL running it. We had to ask other stations to let them know that we were on
frequency because there pile ups were louder than our mobile signal. But
cooperation was the name of the game which really is helps.
We had fun, saw the sights and look forward to doing it again next year. PTL God
Bless, K0UK and W0DET OFC Senior members and Yes, this wont count for our team
because we were a multi op mobile one transmitter..HI..