[3830] NAQP SSB W5NN(@K5NZ) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K5NZ@ARRL.NET
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W5NN(@K5NZ) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 09:07:21 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W5NN
Operator(s): W5ASP, W5WW, N5RP, KG5U, K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: TX

  160:   85    26
   80:  170    44
   40:  473    55
   20:  508    59
   15:  542    52
   10:  295    35
-------------------
Total: 2073   271  Total Score = 561,783

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Congrats to all the big M2 scores and those first time M2'ers!!  First time over
2000Q's and that doesn't even get you in the box these days!  Thanks to the
thousands of ops who moved to 10m over and over for us with no luck.  I need
some real antennas on this band!  I think we had more fun on 75m after the
contest than operating!  No.. I take that back...the discussion I had with a
gentleman about dump trucks on 75m during the contest was pretty fun.

We bow humbly to the NX5M crew!

73 W5NN crew..