[3830] RAC Winter VE3KZ SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3kz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VE3KZ SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 07:38:51 -0800
                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VE3KZ
Operator(s): VE3KZ
Station: VE3KZ

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Milton, ON
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:  223    218       9         9
Total:  223    218       9         9  Total Score = 47,880

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Thanks for all the QSO's and your patience. Would like to have put in more time
but the family had an uninvited virus with us after Christmas. My activity
gradually slowed down on Saturday afternoon and came to a halt when I finally
succumbed totally. It was unusually noisy on HF as well to the north, which from
this location is bad for VE QSO's which are all NE or NW except for a relatively
few close-in VE3's.

See you all again on July 1st Canada Day!

73 Bob VE3KZ