[3830] ARRL 160 K8MR Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K8MR Single Op LP
From: jimk8mr@aol.com (jimk8mr@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 06:31:35 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

Total:  QSOs = 347  Sections = 57  Countries = 3  Total Score = 42,368

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

After the recent discussion on CQ-Contest about meaningless 5NN signal reports,
I decided to take a small statement by sending mostly meaningless non-5NN signal
reports. I trust that nobody was too offended by their 50 over S7 signal getting
a 579. Since about 7 keystrokes (six of them spaces) were required to get it
sent, a few 5NNs leaked out, hopefully enough to keep the world honest.

Should the San Francisco football team make it to the Super Bowl, I'll be ready
in CQ 160 to pass out a few special reports in their honor.