[3830] CQWW CW N2NT SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2NT SOAB HP
From: n2nt@comcast.net (n2nt@comcast.net)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:06:48 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT
Station: N2NT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NJ

  160:   34     9       18
   80:  360    19       80
   40:  771    27      102
   20:  625    34      107
   15:  880    32      110
   10:  632    28       98
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to all for the contacts; thought my station worked better than ever  this
weekend. Really enjoy operating at home, even though my antennas aren't big
enough by today's standards. It's a great feeling when everything works after
spending a month fixing stuff too :)
Really kicking myself for being 45 mins late to the only 160 opening all
weekend. I was ready, but got there too late. I usually spend too much time
there...Lost at least 20 mults it looks like.

Congrats to NT1N at KT1V for an amazing score with these conditions. 40 must
have been different up there in New England :)
Also, N9RV for a great job from out there in the black hole, obviously all that
antenna work paid off.
Also, the number of expeditions were enourmous... Great job by all.
I think the single op competition in Aruba was just as competitive as it was
stateside!

73, Andy N2NT