[3830] SS SSB KW8W Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KW8W Single Op LP
From: barrys@core.com (barrys@core.com)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 16:42:09 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KW8W
Operator(s): KW8W
Station: KW8W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I could not seem to get anything going on 40 this year like I did last year.  I
would have a short run then it would die or I would get crowded out.  I was down
on every band including ½ of last year on 20 and 10.  I was really hoping to use
what I learned last year about my station to put up a better number.  However
after four hours I was behind last year?s pace.  I decided to cut it short by
2.5 hours to spend some time with the family.  That is much more relaxing than
banging my head against the wall for another 30 or 40 q?s.  Overall it was a fun
weekend although I was worried about NV until I got TTT for the sweep around
2000z.