[3830] CQWW SSB LA2Z M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LA2Z M/S HP
From: svein.bergstol@c2i.net (svein.bergstol@c2i.net)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 10:39:45 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LA2Z
Operator(s): LA3BO, LA6MV
Station: LA2Z

Class: M/S HP
QTH:

  160:   97     5       35
   80:  206     9       50
   40:  138    13       55
   20:  653    33      106
   15:  428    24       88
   10:  633    27       96
------------------------------

Our goal was to improve over last year, but soon realized it would be very
difficult because of aurora the first day. After day 1 we had 50% less Qs
compared to '01! We recovered some in day 2, but did not make it.

This year we also had an antenna on 160 (tuned 17m tower with TH6DXX on top) and
it is the main contribution to more mults this year.

Anyway, great fun with lots of excellent operators.

See you next year!