[3830] NA Sprint SSB N4VI LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N4VI LP
From: n4vi@arrl.net (n4vi@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 20:39:20 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: N4VI
Operator(s): N4VI
Station: N4VI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

   80:    0       0
   40:   66       8
   20:  118      36
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC

Comments:

Rig:  TS870
logging by TR

Antennas:

80m - nil
40m: wire dipole @ 35' - ladder line feed
20m:  cushcraft D3 trapped dipole at 20'

Great fun, one of these days I'm actually going to have to be prepared, like an
80m antenna!  duh

Highlight was getting 44 mults.   At 0330z racked up 3 new  mults in a row(KS,
NM and UT.  Also, adding AL1G and VO1MP to the mult count, which are fairly
elusive mults neat.  The most "common" mults to be worked late were CT and NY.

Another interesting tidbit...  the most represented state was CA with 50Q's,
following up in a distant 2nd place was IL with only 12 Q's in the log.

How can I not even hear w4oc in SC and he makes 301Q's??  Amazing!

Enjoyed as usual.

73  chris, n4vi