[3830] SCC RTTY S56A SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY S56A SOAB HP
From: s56a@bit.si (s56a@bit.si)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 12:08:02 -0700
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: S56A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: LJ home

   80:   57          36
   40:   55          36
   20:  129          52
   15:  154          57
   10:   64          38
-------------------------
Total:  462  1063   219  Total Score = 232,797

Club: Contest Club Slovenia

Comments:

24-Aug-2002 at 01:12 UTC class X3.1 storm occured on the Sun but fortunately it
didn't affect hamradio propagations that much.  I slept for 9 hours from
midnight UTC and missed USA on the low bands.  Nice to catch KW4DA of K1B fame
on two bands and RW9C club established in 1928 on all 5!  Robert, S57AW contest
director called me on all bands from Kosovo, YU8.  MixW2 was grabing all sorts
of numbers instead of 4 digit years in the range of 1928 to 2002.
It does a very good job in reducing "monkey business" of typing computer decoded
RTTY visual information back to computer.

73 de Mario, S56A