[3830] ARRLDX SSB NS4W(@K4UCF) SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NS4W(@K4UCF) SOAB LP
From: bandcap10@bellsouth.net (bandcap10@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 18:55:34 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NS4W
Operator(s): NS4W
Station: K4UCF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: North Am
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:   37    26
   40:   27    20
   20:   55    35
   15:  148    58
   10:  275    59
-------------------
Total:  542   198  Total Score = 321,948

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Orginally the intent was a Showdown between myself and KL9A@W7UQ (See His post)
- But Some equipment failures forced Chris off the air unfortunatly. Our College
Stations are fairly even and was gonna be some fun competition. I ended up doing
a part time effort Friday Night and Sunday Morning. I started LP and wanted to
finish LP so i left the Amp off even after Chris left. It was fun for the time i
was on, Especially on 80M working EU and AS with 100W and an INV V on Our
Roof..

See Everyone In WPX SSB

73

Ulysses Rodriguez - NS4W
President - University Of Central Florida ARC (K4UCF)
Member: ARRL, FCG, WWYC # 77
ns4w@arrl.net