[3830] CQ160 CW N2CU SO QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N2CU SO QRP
From: n2cu@arrl.net (n2cu@arrl.net)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 08:41:30 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: SO QRP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 2

QSOs: 110  States/Provinces: 34  Countries: 0  Score: 8,500

Comments:

No time to play in this one, but wanted to give out a few Q's. Sounded like a
lot of fun. More DX heard in 2 hours than all contest long in the ARRL version.
Best ears award to K5RX and N5RG who answered me on the first call. Other
stations from Texas were just as loud but did not even acknowledge that I was
calling them. Also high marks to N7GP in AZ.

FT1000MP @ 5W, 160/80/40m coaxial trap dipole @ 40', TR Log.