[3830] CQWW CW 9M6A M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 9M6A M/S HP
From: dl5lym@qsl.net (dl5lym@qsl.net)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 05:51:09 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 9M6A
Operator(s): DL4WG, DL5LYM, DL8WAM
Station: 9M6AAC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Keningau, Sabah

  160:      1      1      1
   80:     12     10     11
   40:    377     30     69
   20:    950     37    106
   15:    900     33     91
   10:   1122     34     79
-------------------------------
Total:   3362    145    357  =  4,981,346

Club/Team: HGARC

Comments:

First contest for us ending at breakfast time.
Condx could have been better but we had fun being on the other side of the
earth and the pile-up. Due to lots of noise it was difficult to run lowbands.
As always, Murphy visited our crew during the contest...
M/S rules make it impossible to follow each QSY request.

Many thanks to Alfons (9M6MU) and Doris (9W6DU) for great hospitality and
support as well as to Jani (YB0US) for preparing the equipmet before the
contest.

73 from the Hillview Gardens Amateur Radio Club in the heart of Sabah, Borneo
http://www.qsl.net/9m6aac

Wolfgang (DL4WG), Tom (DL5LYM), Thomas (DL8WAM)