[3830] WAE CW OH1F(OH1NOA) SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WAE CW OH1F(OH1NOA) SOAB HP
From: oh1noa@qsl.net (oh1noa@qsl.net)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 16:42:51 -0400 (EDT)
                     WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: OH1F
Operator(s): OH1NOA
Station:

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 35,5
Radios: SO2R

   80:     33            72
   40:    110            78
   20:    302            74
   15:    466            90
   10:     49            56
-------------------------------
Total:    960   1813    370  =  1,024,530

Club/Team:

Comments:

WAEDC is very unique contest and it is unfortunate that there was a lack of DX
participation. Propagation was very good on 15/20m but I made a lot of CQs
without anyone answering (especially 20m Sun afternoon). 80m had some good DX
signals (JE4VVM, JA3YBK, HS0AC, PY/LU) but I had a hard time with USA and XL3UZ
barely copied me. On 10 meters JA opening lasted 5 minutes and US opening 15
minutes.
Another low points were thunderstorm on Saturday (lost 30min extra) and some PC
crashdowns (I think that current version of CT does not like DXCluster...).
Also allowing Cluster to everyone means HUGE pileups to those few multipliers -
especially on 80m/10m. My multipliers should be higher or was there less
countries QRV this year?
Anyhow I am satisfied to my score which more than doubles the current OH
record.

TS850SAT + Alpha 91b
TS830S + HL2K

80m GP