[3830] WPX SSB VK4CEJ(SAME) SOSB10 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VK4CEJ(SAME) SOSB10 HP
From: vk4cej@hamsnet.net (vk4cej@hamsnet.net)
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 22:12:41 -0500 (EST)
                     CQWW WPX - SSB

Call: VK4CEJ
Operator(s): SAME
Station: SAME

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: QG62ej
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

   10:    411
-------------------------------
Total:    411 x    258  =  308,310

It seems that everything was against those of us in VK this year.     I lent my
shack to a friend for the contest and band conditions were so poor that after
32 hours he gave it away...   After he went home I decided to give it a go and
after 6.5 hours was only able to manage 411 contacts.   10 metres was very poor
the whole contest period.     Special thanks to Tom, N1MM for his
state-of-the-art logging program. Even though still in beta test, this program
operated flawlessly and is significantly easier and faster to operate than all
other contesting programs that I have used.