[3830] CQ160 CW K6AM SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K6AM SO HP
From: johnbarcroft@clearchannel.com (johnbarcroft@clearchannel.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 21:49:34 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K6AM
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SO HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 28

QSOs: 677  States/Provinces: 55  Countries: 16  Score: 139,870

Comments:

Second time out for the new site.  Thought condx were decent although never
heard a single EU.  I think another 6 db on TX and 6 db less noise is all that
separates us from the leaders at this point.   There were another 30 or so JA's
and some Asian countries I just didn't hear.  Nice surprise to hear the huge
sigs from ZS6EZ and ZS6UT calling me.

Let's see 40K last year,  140K this year,  Next ???