[3830] NAQP CW K7RAT(N6TR) SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K7RAT(N6TR) SO
From: tree@kkn.net (tree@kkn.net)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 13:31:14 -0500 (EST)

Total:   1160    269  =  312,040

Club/Team: Corner Pocket South?

Comments:

Antennas: 5 el 10 fixed east at 60 feet
          4 el 15 at 52 feet
          4 el 20 at 72 feet
          quad loop on 40
          shunt feed tower on 80
          inverted vee at 80 feet for 160 (vertical was too noisy)

All six bands were in pretty good shape.  Ten meters just wouldn't quit.
Probably should have saved a few more minutes for 160 and 80 at the end
as there were lots of stations I missed there.

Took my first break around 0135Z - when I felt like I was not hacking it
on 40 very well.  Then I used up the last three breaks spread over the
last 2.5 hours.  My last on time was a frantic six minutes on 160, which
netted me seven QSOs and three mults.

Lots of 2nd radio QSOs.  TR says 200, but that doesn't count the times I
made 2 2nd radios QSOs in a row.  I would often run up a fresh band with
the second radio making most of my QSOs there - but still milking the
higher band for those last few QSOs.

Lots of fun.  Thanks for all the QSOs, QSYs and Chads.