[3830] ARRL160 K1TEO SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL160 K1TEO SO LP
From: wa2teo@aol.com (wa2teo@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 10:07:28 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s):
Station: K1TEO

Class: SO LP
QTH: CT

Total:     159     36        1      =  11,000+

Club/Team:

Comments:

Still no real 160 ant here - someday! Tried a different vhf ant feedline shield
to load this year and found I could hear and be heard much better than in
previous years. Usually I can just work the big guns, and rarely hear the other
end of q's they're making. This time I could usually hear both ends, and was
able to work another layer of stations. Even got 20 or so answers to cq's and
worked my first dx on 160 (VP5)!Nice to hear so many VHF'ers on 160. Must be
160 is just like operating 432.....CU, Jeff K1TEO