[3830] CQWW CW K0UK SOSB/160 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K0UK SOSB/160 LP
From: ukbrown@aol.com (ukbrown@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 03:01:44 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: SOSB/160 LP
QTH: Grand Junction, Co

  160:    41      10     13
-------------------------------
Total:     41     10     13  =  1,219

Club/Team: Grand Mesa Contesters and DX Society

Comments:

I started to try thats with a capitial TRY to do a 160mtr. QRP.  I just didnt
have the nerve to stick with it..Went back to LP...Lots of good signals from
Kh6CC and CN8WW, they got some super ears..as does HC8N and others Iworked.. I
am really getting hit with BC interference, line noise and cable tv
leakage..The line noise plus my neighbors have electric fences that are really
noisey...Sorry for the request for fills at times... Thats due to my poor ears
and QRN..Had fun and I wanted a score for the club and the experience...Hope to
see many this weekend.. PTL and God Bless, from Western Colorado.. K0UK bill
brown