[3830] PA5AT CQWW CW, SOSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] PA5AT CQWW CW, SOSB
From: ulli@wxs.nl (Ulli Grunow)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:30:43 +0100
2000 CQ World-Wide DX Contest

CALL: PA5AT MODE:__CW__ LOCATION: Barendrecht (QTH of PI4COM)

CLASS: Single Operator single band - no packet

x High Power (400wtts) Single Transmitter

X Single Band: 160m

only actively on air:    10 hours (one night)

                QSOs     QSO points     Zones     Countries     =
Multipliers     Score

160m:         455         534                 12             54=20

Totals:        455         534                 12             54         =
    66                 35244

Station Description: FT-1000MP, MFJ-1026 with EWE's for RX, FL-7000 - =
(thank you Ronald, PA3EWP)

writelog 10.20

Antenna(s): 33m vertical, base loaded with high Q coil

Operator: PA5AT

Remarks (Biggest thrill in Contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):

only partissipated one night - needed to put up rx-ant before the =
Contest: 2x inv.U shaped EWE's - one to east one to west...

thank you for all the stn who tried to call me - unfortunately my CW =
skill is awful - now it is start to learn CW really - was hardly able to =
handle some pile-ups... I promise to do better nest year with more CW =
skill...

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter =
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules =
and regulations of the contest.

Ulli Grunow, PA5AT=20

Willemsbos 111=20

2134 EC Hoofddorp=20