[3830] sv1dkr SOAB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] sv1dkr SOAB
From: sv1dkr@hotmail.com (JOHN KYRIAKOS)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 23:05:13 GMT

        QSOs    QSO points      Zones   Countries       Multipliers
Score
160m:     12    15       4        9
80m:     143    175      9       41
40m:     355    718     15       52
20m:     649    1038    23       70
15m:     855    1415    20       77
10m:     687    978     24       70
Totals: 2701    4339    95      319     414     1796346
Station Description:
Antenna(s):
Operators:
Remarks (Biggest thrill in Contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):
Club Competition /Minimum 3 logs:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.
Signature____________________________________________ Call

      .
, SV1DKR

160m Summary
Zones
15  16  20  33

Countries
9A     ER     HA     IG9    SP     SV     UR     YO     YU

80m Summary
Zones
5   14  15  16  17  20  21  33  34

Countries
4U1V   4X     5B     9A     9K     DL     EA     ER     EU     EY
F      G      GW     HA     HB     HB0    I      IG9    IS     IT9
K      LX     LZ     OE     OH     OH0    OK     ON     PA     S5
SP     SU     SV9    UA     UA2    UA9    UR     YO     YU     Z3
ZB

40m Summary
Zones
1   2   3   4   5   8   11  14  15  16  17  20  25  33  37

Countries
4U1V   5B     9A     9H     CN     CT3    DL     E3     EA     EA9
EI     ER     EU     EX     F      G      HA     HB     HB0    I
IG9    IT9    JA     K      LX     LY     LZ     OE     OH     OK
OM     ON     OZ     PA     PY0F   S5     SM     SP     SV     SV9
TA     UA     UA2    UA9    UN     UR     VE     VP5    YO     YU
Z3     ZB

20m Summary
Zones
1   2   3   4   5   8   9   12  13  14  15  16  17  18  20
21  24  25  29  30  32  33  37

Countries
4L     4U1V   4X     5B     9A     9H     9K     A6     BY     CE
CN     CT     CX     DL     E3     EA     EA6    EA8    EI     EK
ES     EU     F      FG     FM     G      GI     GM     GW     HA
HB     HB0    HK     I      IG9    IS     IT9    J3     JA     K
KL     LA     LX     LY     LZ     OE     OH     OK     OM     ON
OZ     PA     S5     SM     SP     SV     T9     UA     UA2    UA9
UN     UR     VE     VK     VP5    YL     YO     YU     Z3     ZL

15m Summary
Zones
1   3   4   5   8   14  15  16  17  18  20  21  22  24  25
27  28  33  37  40

Countries
4U1V   4X     5B     9A     A4     A6     BY     CN     CT     CT3
DL     E3     EA     EA6    EA8    EI     ER     ES     ET     EU
EX     EY     F      FG     G      GI     GJ     GM     GU     GW
HA     HB     HB0    I      IG9    IS     IT9    J3     JA     JY
K      KH2    KL     KP2    LA     LY     LZ     OD     OE     OH
OK     OM     ON     OZ     PA     S5     SM     SP     SV     SV5
T9     TF     TK     UA     UA2    UA9    UK     UN     UR     V2
VE     VU     YB     YL     YO     Z3     ZB

10m Summary
Zones
2   4   5   7   8   9   11  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21
22  23  25  27  30  32  33  37  40

Countries
4J     5B     5X     9A     9H     9K     A4     CN     CT     CT3
DL     E3     EA     EA8    EI     EK     ES     EU     EY     F
G      GI     GW     HA     HB     HB0    HK     I      IG9    JA
JT     K      KH2    KH8    LA     LX     LY     LZ     OE     OH
OH0    OK     OM     ON     OZ     P4     PA     PY     S5     SM
SP     SV     TF     UA     UA2    UA9    UK     UN     UR     V2
V3     V4     VE     VK     VU     YL     YO     YS     YU     ZF