[3830] CQ WW 160 9A3RE SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ WW 160 9A3RE SO LP
From: rudy@rkp.ice.hr (Rudy)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 18:23:05 +0100

                       CQ WORLD WIDE 160 METER DX CONTEST  -- 2000

      CALL: 9A3RE                    COUNTRY: Croatia
      MODE: CW                       CLASS: Single operator LOW POWER

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS   STATES COUNTRIES

      160      340     1695       0      38      =3D> 64,410

All reports sent 599 HR

Equipment Description: RX/TX: IC-706 MKII
                       PWR: 100 W
                       ANT: INV VEE 9m UP

Club Affiliation: None

                                       /Damir Rudela 9a3re/