[3830] Stew Perry IV3PRK Single Op

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Stew Perry IV3PRK Single Op
From: luisprk@tin.it (luisprk@tin.it)
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 16:04:01 -0500 (EST)
                     Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: IV3PRK
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: Single Op
Power: HP
Operating Time (hrs): 11

Grid Square: JN66

QSOs: 101  Score: 428

Comments:

I hope this year you will be able to read my SP log ...I am using an old CT7
software, but I learnt from a Topband reflector posting how to convert the BIN
file into an ASCII one.
Thanks to the "SPSCORE" program I computed also my 1997 e 1998 scores and this
is a summary of all three:

Year                     1997       1998    1999
KL7                       1
W1                        8           11       5
W2                        4            4
W3                        9            6
W4                       10            8
W5                        6            1
W6                        4
W7                        9                    1
W8                        7            6
W9                        5
W0                        6            3
VE                        3            2       1
TOT.NA                   72           44       7
AS                        2            4       3
JA                                     1       1
OC                                     1       1
AF                                             4
Valid QSO's              134        136      101
POINTS                   325        854      428
in year                 1997       1998     1999
Operating time around 11 hours each year, so it's noticeable the change in DX
conditions.
Rig has been always the same, running abt 600 W into a shunt-fed vertical and
receiving on a 4 elem. vertical mini-phased array.

This year it has been very nice to work both ZS4TX and ZS6EZ after many months
of no conditions with South Africa, and to be called by N7JW ... the only US
station beyond and outside W1 call area !!!

Luis IV3PRK in JN66    (age above 50)

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/