[3830] K3MM 10M MS Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K3MM 10M MS Score
From: k3mm@ex-pressnet.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:13:44 -0000
                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: K3MM                     Country:  United States
                                     Category: Multi Single

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW     1906     7624       58      100
      SSB     1348     2696       59      101

      Totals  3254    10320      117      201  =   3,281,760

Operator List: W2GG, K3MM

Equipment Description: @ W3LPL

Club Affiliation: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Commentary:

Frank's station became available at the last minute, so I hastily recruited
W2GG for
a Multiop from W3LPL.  We worked almost all CW running the first 24 hours
with some
S&P thrown in on SSB which probably accounts for the relatively low country
count.
I was reminded that CT is a horrible thing to use for Mixed mode
contests...especially
those with assistance. The packet screens were almost useless.

Only had one mishap and blew up the amplifier early Sunday AM!  This meant
running low
power for a few hours until repairs were complete.

My thanks to Bob, W2GG and Frank, W3LPL for helping to make this happen.

73, Ty K3MM