[3830] CQWW SSB N4DL SO/AB/LP unasisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N4DL SO/AB/LP unasisted
From: n4dl@freepcmail.com (Gary Powell)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 11:30:19 -0500
...unfortunately not cash.   Well, looking back at this weekend I can =
say that it wasn'y my best operation.  I've been sick with a brochial =
infection for five, yes 5, weeks, but did my best at a competitive =
effort.  Unfortunately it was stopped short at 5:00 p.m. on Sunday when =
I called 911 with chect pains.  Ended the contest in the ER., then =
admitted for a cardiac catherization on Monday.  All is well however, so =
it wasn't my heart.  Thank God. =20
=20
My first 1,000,000 plus test effort, and first 1000+ QSO DX test.
Anyway, my totals are:
=20
160       0     0      0
80       40    11    25