[3830] Correct Log IK4ZIF BARTG SO No Expert

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Correct Log IK4ZIF BARTG SO No Expert
From: Gian Luigi Rossi" <luigi.ik4zif@flashnet.it (Gian Luigi Rossi)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 23:18:12 +0200
BARTG RTTY Contest

Call used: IK4ZIF
Location:  Italy

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band No Expert

Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist*    DX*  Cont*
80        13           13     -             -        -
40        27           27     -            -         -
20       129       129     -             -         -
15       109       109     -             -         -
10        90          90      -            -          -
-----      ----         ----      ----       ----       ----
Total    368      368    20         52       6

--------------------------------------
* - Counted only once (not once per band)

Claimed Score: 158976

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v4.4f
         RITTY by K6STI v3.06

Power Output: 100

Club Participation: MCC MARCONI CONTEST CLUB

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

GIAN LUIGI  ROSSI  IK4ZIF
E-MAIL ik4zif@bigfoot.com