[3830] K4XU CW Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K4XU CW Sprint
From: k4xu@arrl.net (Dick Frey)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 21:46:38 -0700
  Callsign Used : K4XU          # DICK OR

          Team :  Team Boring

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   80CW       35          35         35       0         0
   40CW       98          98         98      11         1
   20CW       99          99         99      36         0

 Totals      232         232        232      47         1

    Final Score = 11136 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 Changed rigs three times.
 The Omni just back from TT repair had no tx BFO shift.  Took 15 min to  figure
out     why
everyone was calling me off freq, and why I couldn't get anyone I called.
 The backup Corsair had no ears.
 The backup backup old Omni C had flaky VFO tuning but make 200 QSOs.
 Guess that lighhtning hit took more than I thot...
 Lots more mults this time.
 Fun as ever. 80m was quiet too.

Dick Frey       K4XU            k4xu@arrl.net