[3830] VE3RZ 1999 WAE CW SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VE3RZ 1999 WAE CW SO HP
From: aosman@cgocable.net (Tony Osman)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 01:04:05 -0400
                 DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: VE3RZ                    Country:  Canada
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator

     BAND  QSO  QTC  Cty   Mult

      160       0       0        0      0
       80        0       0        0      0
       40       57     57     19     57
       20     156   155      31    62
       15     110   110      31    62
       10         0      0        0      0

    Totals    323   322     81    181 = 116,564

All reports sent were 599#, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:

TS850SAT, Homebrew 500W amp. Gap Challenger Antenna (Vertical).

Oh! for a beam!  Condx better on Sunday than Saturday. Had loads of fun.
Thanks to all who heard my signal. Never cease to be amazed at the low
number of repeats for QTC's from Europeans.
Probably my last Contest for two years (work term looming in VK land)

Tony
VE3RZ